Peanut Butter Cheerio Bites
Updated: Aug 13
You will need:
● 4 cups of cereal (I used Cheerios!)
● ½ cup peanut butter
● ½ cup honey
● ½ tsp vanilla extract
● 1 microwave safe bowl
● 1 large mixing bowl
● Mixing spoon or rubber spatula
● Wax paper
● Put the peanut butter and honey into a microwave safe bowl. Place the bowl into the microwave and heat the mixture for 1 minute, then carefully remove and stir.
● Put the bowl back into the microwave for another 30 seconds. Carefully remove the mixture again and then stir in the vanilla extract.
● Put all of the cereal into the large mixing bowl. Then pour the peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract mixture over top.
● Stir all of the ingredients together using the large spoon until the cereal is fully coated in the mixture.
● Line a tray with some wax paper. Then use the spoon to scoop drops of the mixture onto the wax paper. Allow them to fully set for at least two hours, then enjoy!